Are you the face of your business? Then the refining of your personal brand is the most essential step to creating a legacy for your business.
And, establishing your authenticity as a leader is the first step to building a dynamic personal brand. Being true to ourselves is about having the courage to define our own version of what it is to live a successful life and embracing what makes each of us unique.
Take a brave step forward toward your purpose by embracing what makes you unique and showcasing exactly what people love about you. (You may not even be aware of it yet!) Find out how to create a personal brand founded on embracing your own true authentic leadership.
Now, more than ever, organizations need authentic leaders who are honest, transparent and trusted. Authentic leaders are able to create dynamic personal brands built on trust, engagement, innovation —and, ultimately, results.
Join our guest today, Sandra Dee Robinson – television actress, speaker, trainer, author, coach and founder – as she explains:
• Why authenticity is needed in your personal branding now more than ever
• The mistakes most entrepreneurs make when beginning to build their brand
• The five traits of a truly authentic leader
• The five elements of the “Authentic Core” self
• How to create congruency in your brand throughout the customer experience