- This event has passed.
Why Buyers Don’t Buy
August 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC+0
Are you winning your new business pursuits as often as you should? If you’re not, do you really know why? This webinar will help you find answers to this critical question.
Join Trish Wheaton and Bob Wiesner from The Artemis Partnership as they discuss important research about how B2B buyers truly make decisions when selecting among competitive firms. They’ll show you how firms frequently fail to understand these real reasons. And how that can lead to too many losses.
Key takeaways from the webinar include:
• Most common mistakes made by pursuit teams
• How to recognize mistakes and avoid them
• A real understanding of how buying decisions are really made
• How to re-redirect pre-RFP activities for better results
• How to create true differentiation and persuasion
The Artemis Partnership is a global consulting firm with one focus: To help its clients win more of their most important pursuits at higher profit margins, and realize a better ROI from their business development activities.