Limiting Beliefs Could be Limiting Your Life!

Thank you for joining me this morning with Linda Mbagwu – Investment Coach, Alignment Coach, Speaker and Entrepreneur. Linda helps purpose-driven leaders, who would like to accelerate success, move beyond the myth of “not enough” to achieve more with less stress.

What if I told you that you have made one decision about yourself that is dominating every area of your life and stopping you from manifesting your desires. As humans, we only make conscious decisions 5% of the time. The other 95% of our lives is controlled by our subconscious mind. And, Linda teaches that 70% of our subconscious mind consists of limiting beliefs learned from past experiences.

After working with a number of clients for years, Linda has designed a framework that helps leaders identify the one limiting belief that drives the majority of their decisions. By knowing what this limitation is, Linda helps her clients create new choices, see new possibilities, fast track their personal growth and achieve exponential results in all areas of their lives quickly and with ease.

Listen in!

Copyright © 2020 LeadHERship Global | Privacy Policy