Q1 – Clarity
Identify who you are, what you want, where you are going and the best way to get there.
- Identity & Principles of Creation – Structural Dynamics in Leadership
- Building Connection & Relationship – A Leader’s Role in Meeting Human Needs
- Transparency & Self-Studentship – Taking Stock, Saying Yes
- The Genius of Non-Judgement – Find Radical Ease in Every Circumstance
Q2 – Ownership
Take 100% responsibility for your experience, thoughts, actions and next steps.
- The Power of Choice – Independence & Strength of Conviction
- Self-Sovereignty – Trusting Authenticity & Transparency
- The Lens We See Through – Your Ultimate Control Point
- Optimizing Your Brain for Leadership –Neuropathways to New Behavior
Q3 – Resolution
Deepen skills of fairness, courage and good-faith in actions, interactions and communication.
- Impactful (NonViolent) Communication – Steps from Tension to Conversation
- Beyond Conflict – Conflict Resolution Skills
- Self-Determined – Setting Boundaries & Designing Your Path
- Fear & Fearlessness – Freedom No Matter What
Q4 – Expansion
Live from your highest self - knowing, ability, values, integrity- radically without apology, and connect with the best in others.
- The Imposter Syndrome – Fact or Fiction
- You ARE Your USP – Claim Your Value
- Defining Personal Excellence – Be Your Sole Measure of Success
- Leading from Personal Mastery – Even the Sky is Not the Limit
Leezá Carlone Steindorf
As a global thought leader, consultant and leadership coach for over 20 years in over 35 countries, Leezá Carlone Steindorf has been guiding corporations, executives and state representatives to recognize their value, design strategic roadmaps and achieve extraordinary results. She helps individuals and organizations gain clarity amid confusion, simplify structures out of complexity, and transform tension into ease and confidence. Leezá specializes in helping women break through limiting beliefs, shatter their own internal glass ceiling and thrive. Leezá is an Executive Coach for the Forbes Coaches Council, a Canfield Success Trainer, former Tony Robbins Results Coach and host of the public TV show “Live With Leeza”. Her certifications include ICF Executive and Life Coach, Trainer and Group Facilitator, Mediator and NonViolent Communication Trainer.
For over 30 years, Dixie Gillaspie has been coaching entrepreneurs, founders, and business leaders to use the principles of Conscious Creation to overcome any adversities or barriers and create what they once believed was impossible. Dixie has been a TEDx presenter and has been honored as a “Woman of the Decade in Enterprise and Innovation” by the Women Economic Forum. Her first book, Just Blow It Up – Firepower for Living an Unlimited Life, is an instruction manual for creators who are ready to blast through barriers and create anything they choose and her most recent book, The Truth About Winter, is an allegorical telling of her own story, revealing truths that heal our trauma and empower and free us to live as the creators we were born to be.
Want more information?
We help members accelerate their success by defining their vision, growing their leadership, expanding their influence and leaving a lasting legacy. It’s up to you to take the first step.